Sunday, January 17, 2010

Week One Wrap Up

I survived week one! It was actually a great week. I learned that I have, in fact, picked a career path that I really enjoy. I've also learned a great deal about folklore, which wasn't expected.

Next week I hope to present my processing plan and to start arranging the collection. My processing plan is not complete at the moment, but I hope that by the end of the day Monday I will have a clear and comprehensive plan to present. I look forward to creating a finding aid for this collection and testing out my EAD skills. I also plan to start doing some reading on the profession. Professor Bantin's guidance will point me toward useful articles and I will post my summaries and findings on this blog.

I'm excited to start another week and all the new experiences that follow.

Side note: follow the University Archives on Twitter! http://twitter.com/IUBArchives

No comments:

Post a Comment