Monday, January 18, 2010

The Plan

Today was the start of week two at my internship. I have surveyed the Dorson Collection thoroughly. I spent the afternoon working on a processing plan for the collection which I will present to Professor Bantin tomorrow. Hopefully, he will find my plan suitable and I can begin to physically arrange the collection. I also hope to get at least one article suggestion from Professor Bantin so I can start reading and reporting about the archival profession. I'm really looking forward to creating a finding aid for this collection too!

Also, Crystal created a great new display in the Archives Reading Room today. Stop by and see how Crest toothpaste plays into the history of Indiana University.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I was out yesterday afternoon and didn't see she installed it! I'll have to head up front!

    ReplyDelete