Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 8 Wrap Up

Week 8 was spent working on finding aids for the folklore collection. I finished two finding aids and submitted both for review. The finding aids I completed were for the Folklore Student Association and the Folklore Administrative Records. I hope that both only require minor edits, but I will find out as soon as I receive feedback from Professor Bantin.

For next week, I hope to finish the remaining two finding aids for the folklore collection. The Smithsonian Festival of American Folklife 1987 record series and the Pauline Montgomery: Grave Monuments manuscript series will be my focus. I think both of these collections are quite interesting and hopefully researchers will agree.

I'm excited to learn what my next project will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment