Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 4 Wrap Up

Week 4 was a hodge-podge type of week. I spent the beginning of the week still searching for the answer to one elusive reference question from last week. Unfortunately, I was unable to track down the answer. You can read my previous posts to see more about this question and the fun history of IU item that I also stumbled across.

I also made a few edits to the Dorson Collection finding aid. Professor Bantin only made a few suggestions as to edits, which made me feel good about the work I put into that finding aid. I also made some progress on the messy Folklore archives. I may have found homes for some the items that were just floating around.

I hope to really make some progress on the Folklore archives this coming week. Hopefully, I'll also get to answer some more interesting reference questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment